Our attorneys have the unique skill sets of also being licensed and trained insurance agents and brokers. This adds to our ability to understand the marketplace for insurance buying and to know what endorsements and coverages are available. We are adept at non-insurance related risk management, and provide legal advice in such areas as:
- The review of lease agreements for indemnification clause protections and waivers or subrogation.
- Review and drafting of construction agreements for insurance requirements issues and protections of owners, general contractors and sub-contractors.
- Analysis of supplier and vendor agreements for risk exposures.
- Drafting of service agreements including disclaimers and limitations on right to sue.
- Employment risk management advice and recommendations including review of handbooks.
We have also served as an expert witness in over 150 cases since 2000 involving coverage interpretation, standards of care of insurance agents and other insurance issues.