YOU PROTECT THEM…
LET OUR LOW COST LEGAL SERVICE PLAN HELP PROTECT YOU!
The Michigan Educator’s Legal Service Plan (MELSP) is a legal services plan approved by the State Bar of Michigan. For a copy of the MELSP Legal Services Plan Document, CLICK HERE.
MELSP specializes in managing and advising on legal issues which pertain to child care and educational institutions. Our attorneys have been advising such clients for over 20 years.
Some of the areas we have been able to help our members with are:
- Updating employee handbooks, job applications, contracts.
- Updating parent handbooks and enrollment contracts.
- Collection letters and phone calls for parents who owe tuition.
- Unlimited over the phone advice on legal issues.
- Advice on employment issues, parent separation and divorce issues.
- Licensing issues.
- Template documents as examples.
Here’s some additional documents and resources:
The cost for this program is $500 per year for most centers and schools. This is less than two hours of time many attorneys would charge to consult with you and instead applies for an entire year.